Make all-natural gummy candies from seaweed! Learn about the scientific properties of natural polymers as you mold your own delicious gummy candies using a natural gelatin-like ingredient called carrageenan that comes from seaweed with the Gummy Candy Lab from Thames & Kosmos®. Flavor and sweeten your mixture with cherry or lemon, or add citric acid to make sour gummies. Make two batches, wrap them in the included storage bags, and share them with friends and family!
- Materials: plastic, food ingredients, & paper
- Contents: full-color manual with instructions for 5 experiments & ingredients: sour mixture (1.18 oz.), seaweed powder (1.76 oz.), cherry & lemon flavoring & sugar mixtures (2.82 oz. each), plastic gummy candy mold, 4 plastic storage bags, sticker sheets with labels
- Not all required materials are included, but many are found around the house
- Adult supervision required
- Package: 8.75" x 11" x 2.5" (22.2 x 27.9 x 6.4 cm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Recommended for ages 8 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.