This vintage-inspired indigo half apron is stylish and yet wonderfully functional! It is perfect for all of your kitchen endeavors and will no doubt brighten your spirit with its rich hues while cooking or baking.
There is a long history of Salvadorean indigo, a natural dye said to have the deepest blue in the world due to the richness of the indigo plants. El Salvador is the main indigo producer in Latin America, and the women of Sol Azul take pride in the making of all their beautiful indigo products.
- 100% cotton with 100% natural indigo dye
- Front pocket: 7" H x 6.5" W (17.7 x 16.5 cm)
- Each tie measures 35" L (89 cm)
- 14.5" H x 22" W (36.8 x 55.8 cm)
- Machine wash separately in cold water, tumble dry low, or dry in the shade
- Handmade in & fairly traded from El Salvador