The safari starts in your home! Embark on a philanthropic journey that reflects your penchant for exotic animals and all things eco-friendly with a lovely Savannah Ornament.
Handmade in Kenya by the Buguta Disabled Self Help Group. The group's mission is to eradicate poverty for people with physical challenges in the village of Buguta in southeast Kenya by creating jobs.
- Outer: 100% recycled cotton fabric; filling: 100% polyester
- Recycled fabric is reusable & compostable
- Machine wash on delicate cycle
- Giraffe: 8.5" H x 3" W x 1.5" D
Elephant: 2.75" H x 3.5" W x 1.5" D
Rhino: 3.5" H x 5" W x 2" D
- Handmade in & fairly traded from Kenya
I got all of the ornaments and loved them all. What a great job of making them. The workmanship is really great and I'm really impressed. Thank you for a great set of ornaments.