Levers, forces, and pulleys! Young children learn the fun-damentals of engineering with 25 experiments and building projects for use on land, water, and at home in the Intro to Engineering Kit from Thames & Kosmos®. Build a race car, helicopter, parachute, balloon rocket, an air-powered carousel, sailboat, experiment with the telephone and television, and more!
- 48-page full-color illustrated step-by-step manual
- Adult supervision required
- Materials: plastic, paper, cardboard, rubber, wood, metal
- Not all required items are included, but many found around the house
- Contents: flip-book paper sheet, printed paper sheet, glider paper sheet, die-cut cardboard sheet, string, clear film sheet, 3 straws, pipette, parachute material, push pin, 2 mounting stands, 3 paper clips, 2 small rubber bands, 4 large rubber bands, paddle wheel, axle, anchor pin lever, small frame, 2 long rods, 2 3-hole rods, 2 5-hole rods, 2 medium gear wheels, 2 medium pulleys, 2 small pulleys, 2 O-rings for medium pulleys, 2 long shafts, medium axle, short axle, crane hook, string spool, connection bridge, 14 anchor pins 14, shaft plug, joint pin, 4 button bins, 2 axle locks
- Package: 14.5" x 11.5" x 3" (37 x 30 x 8 cm)
- Made in Germany
- Recommended for ages 5 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.