Say hello to the famous Himalayan Dog Chew! They're available in small, medium, large and xlarge for all kinds of pups. During service as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Nepal, the company founders rescued an abandoned puppy. The locals gave her an ancient traditional recipe made with yak and cow milk and all-natural products - free of chemicals or preservatives. These chews are a wonder - one of the longest-lasting chews available! They're typically hardier than bully sticks and will give dogs something tasty to work on for hours.
- Ingredients: Yak & Cow milk, salt, Lime Juice
- Very long lasting chew
- Harder than bully sticks
- Himalayan Dog Chew comes from an ancient recipe from the Himalayas
- ALL NATURAL products - no chemicals, no preservatives
- A great way of introducing milk nutrition to your dog in a way they will enjoy – Chewing (not drinking)
- A great healthy chew that your dog will love
- The Small Size Chew is the same size as Large but broken down into smaller pieces for smaller dogs.
- Sizes Available: SMALL: Approximately 3"L (3-5 chews per pack) MEDIUM: 6"L (1 Chew Per Pack) LARGE: 6"x2"L (1 Chew Per Pack) XL: 7"x2"L (1 Chew Per Pack)