D.I.Y can be F.U.N! Shoot some hoops with a child on a basketball backstop that you have spent quality time building together with the Red Toolbox Basketball Hoop Woodworking Kit. Adults collaborate with kids on this project that teaches them how to work as a team to accomplish a goal, and provides children with the opportunity to build self esteem -- all while learning carpentry skills to last a lifetime!
- Intermediate skill level; learn assembly, gluing, hammering, filing, guided drilling, semi-guided bolting, guided cutting (limited precision required), intermediate sawing, decorating, and painting
- Adult assistance required
- Fold up when not in use
- Paint or stain optional
- Contents: wooden pieces, hoop and net, instructions, hardware; tools not included
- Completed pine Basketball Hoop:14.8" x 15.6" x 13.4" (37.7 x 39.6 x 34 cm)
- Recommended for ages 8 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.