Made by artisans using traditional foot looms in villages surrounding the highland town of Totonicapan in Guatemala, the gauzy lightness of this exceptional cotton scarf must be seen to be believed! A delightful accessory no matter the time of year, adding color to your wardrobe while helping to support indigenous artisans keep alive a textile form that dates back countless generations.
- 100% cotton from Guatemala's oldest & most renowned cotton mill
- Artisan dyed using aniline (non-AZO) dyes
- Natural fraying will occur
- 62" L x 15" W (157.5 x 38 cm)
- Handwoven in & fairly traded from Guatemala