"O let me wear secretly...the sacred mark impressed by Your own hand." - Rabindranath Tagore
Made by survivors, these 100% natural soaps are handcrafted by women in the red-light district of Bangladesh. These women have made a clean break from their previous lifestyle and have chosen soap making as an alternative source of income. Sacred Mark Enterprise allows these women to provide for themselves in a way which brings pride and respect to their community as well as themselves. Packaged with love and marked with a thumb print by the courageous and inspirational women that make them.
- Chai Masala Ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, cinnamon oil, black pepper, clove and cardamom essential oil
- Ginger Neem Ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, neem essential oil, neem powder and ginger root
- Coconut Lavender Ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, lavender essential oil, coconut flakes
- Cinnamon Clean Ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, cinnamon essential oil, catechu and cinnamon
- Lemon Ritha Ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, lemon essential oil, myrobolan, and ritha dust
- 3.25 x 1.75" x 1" (8.2 x 4.4 x 2.5 cm)
- 3.5 oz
- Made in & fairly traded from Bangladesh
Wonderful soap. The cinnamon scent helps me feel special. I'm glad it helps women to be in business for themselves. I do not use commercial soap anymore - only organic soap with natural ingredients. This is a great site!
Lemon ritha is one of my favorites, and I feel better knowing that my purchase helps women earn a better living.
Fabulous! Could not be happier with this soap! I enjoy every one of them.
I bought several of these as stocking stuffers. The one I kept for myself is lemon ritha. I just opened it today and love the scent. It's a nice white bar and lathers nicely. Will buy again.
Bought one in every fragrance as stocking stuffers for Christmas. Loved each fragrance, but haven't heard back from each recipient. Will update review as each responds.