GreaterGood.com was created in 1999 with a mission to help heal the world through the simple actions of our supporters: shopping for unique products that also give back, donating directly via Gifts That Give More™, and staying engaged with the cause via our free "click-to-give," blog, and petition platforms.
The Needed Most Fund is a further extension of our desire to positively impact people, pets and the planet. For every dollar contributed to the Needed Most Fund, 100% will go to charity programs in the U.S.A. and overseas working on important initiatives close to our hearts.
Each month, we will select three critical projects in immediate need of financial support and distribute Needed Most Fund resources to boost the efforts of those organizations in ways that have lasting significance.
Projects we expect to fund over the next few years include:
- Saving the lives of mothers and babies through clean child birth
- Sending aid after natural disasters
- Providing much-needed supplies for an animal shelter
- Awarding scholarships to young women in impoverished countries
- Providing funds to send disadvantaged students to the University of Minnesota through the George Perry Floyd Jr. Scholarship.
- Funding dedicated breast cancer researchers
- Preserving wild acreage to protect endangered wildlife
- Feeding impoverished children
- Supporting homeless veterans.
When you support the Most Needed Fund, you're joining a legacy of charitable giving that includes more than $60 million distributed to charitable causes, with millions of dollars additionally contributed in the form of in-kind product donations.
Thank you so much for supporting the Needed Most Fund, these donations literally save lives!
All Needed Most Fund expenditures are made consistent with the mission of GreaterGood.com to help people, pets, and the planet.
GreaterGood.com has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of these funds.
Because these pass-through donations are not earmarked until the end of the month, this is not a tax-deductible contribution and it is not possible to provide you a tax receipt with your donation. Donor names will not be shared with GreaterGood.org.
Glad to donate even if it wasn't much.
I’ve got five rescue dogs that I love dearly. Rather than spend money on junk, I prefer to help the babies who truly need the help.
If you care about animals this is a wonderful place to show in so many ways that you care. It’s nice to know that collectively we can all have a part in helping animals in need.