A rescue pet will need 100 meals on average while housed at a shelter awaiting adoption into their forever home.
For shelters and rescue groups which save the lives of thousands of pets each year, bowls of food can be an overwhelming expense -- often leaving little funding left over for other needed supplies.
By purchasing a nourishment pack on behalf of a shelter somewhere in the United States, you are guaranteeing a rescue pet will be well-fed, healthy, and happier during their hopefully short wait for adoption.
Each pack includes…
- A donation to ship 100 meals as part of GreaterGood.org's Rescue Bank program.
- Two high-quality stainless steel bowls for a pet’s food and water. Many shelters desperately need new bowls!
- Treats to brighten a rescue pets day. These poor dogs and cats awaiting adoption have had a hard life, treat them to a dessert after every meal!
This purchase additionally generates our customary charitable donation to help feed shelter animals -- an extra 71 bowls of food with every pack!
Other important information:
- You will not receive a shipment from this purchase. We will deliver the product directly to the shelter recipient on your behalf.
- You will be charged all required taxes for your location. Save your receipt and consult your tax professional to determine if you're able to claim this purchase as a tax-deductible donation expense.
- GreaterGood & The Animal Rescue Site are proud to help provide these nourishment packs for shelter animals in need on your behalf. We couldn't do it without your support -- thank you!
Bought a pair of Purple Slider Sandals & ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!! They are so cute & so damn comfortable. Also bought a Cute paw printed tote & love that too!