Special Selection -- Sensory Motor Development Skill Builder!
A sensory cravers best friend! The Chew Stixx Tactile Tiger Brush from Sensory University is a safer choice for children who like to chew on shirts, pencils, fingers, or grind their teeth. This fun, lightweight, pocket-sized brush has a bristled tactile surface as well as a raised surface tiger on the top side, which makes it an excellent chewable, hand fidget, brush for those craving sensory input.
- Colors vary & are not flavored; please allow us to choose for you
- Two-sided tactile brush is effective anywhere on the body
- Non-toxic, latex-free, & FDA approved
- Adult supervision recommended
- Extremely durable; replace product when needed
- Material: plastic
- Package: 5" x 5" (12.7 x 12.7 cm)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ages 3 & up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
This fun brush is ideal for those who use oral or tactile stimulation as a calming or self regulation method. Many people who crave physical stimulation also have chewing or grinding habits -- this product works great for both and can be used alone, with parent, or therapist as a tactile brush that is effective anywhere on the body.
- Sensory Motor Development