Learn to code by playing a video game! Use light, sound, motion, and temperature sensors to control the game with this innovative game pad, solve puzzles and challenges in the game to learn the Arduino programming language, write your own programs, develop new applications for the sensors, and more with Code Gamer from Thames & Kosmos. Then enter the digital maker's world and unleash your creativity by applying your new knowledge to projects!
- Awards won: 2017 Tech Toy of the Year winner Spielwarenmesse Toy Award Winner Toy Insider Tech 12 Award 2016 Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner
- Materials: plastic & metal
- CodeGamer App. requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android
- Contents: 47 pieces with 34 experiments, 64 page manual, Arduino-compatible microcontroller (with Bluetooth), cable, rotary control wheel, circuit board, game pad housing, 2 push buttons, motion sensor, temperature sensor, sound sensor, light sensor, & parts for projects
- Package: 16.8" x 11.5" x 3.2" (42.7 x 29.2 x 8.1 cm)
- Recommended for ages 10 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.