Each double-layered face mask is patterned in vibrant blue paw-printed fabric and topped with elastic ear loops made to stay put and a drawstring bag to carry it in! Skillfully hand-dyed by artisans in Indonesia for a colorful, comfortable mask for everyday use.
- Cotton & elastic
- One size fits most
- Elastic ear loops
- Double layer
- Adjustable wire nose piece
- Filter pocket; filters not included
- Hand wash cold, line dry
- 8" L x 5" H at center (20.3 x 12.7 cm)
- Drawstring bag: 6" x 4" (15.2 x 10.1 cm)
- Handmade in & fairly-traded from Indonesia
All sales are final -- we do not accept returns or replacements unless there is a defect with the product. Please review our Returns & Exchanges policy.
We are committed to donating 3,000,000 masks to protect our frontline heroes! Learn More
Per updated CDC recommendations, doubling face masks, using both disposable and reusable together, can help reduce virus transmission. Face coverings like this one are intended for personal use in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies.)
This mask fits well and is my favorite mask. I love the carrying case. I just slip in my purse with its carrying case and have a mask when I need it. I love it so much, I am ordering some more.
The mask is big enough to cover my face actually, I had to make it shorter on both sides, however, the color on the front looks washed off, thinking it will look like the side, still is a good mask!
I finally received my masks yesterday (I was SOOO excited!), but too small!
- Good news first. This mask has the wire to conform to the bridge of your nose! It's beautiful, fair-trade, & comes with a matching carrying pouch!
- Negatives: It's too short to cover from chin to my nose. The elastics pulled my ears forward, which is both super uncomfortable, & painful for any extended period. I'm so disappointed & angry. I've been a loyal customer for 14+yrs, it seems the quality of the products is going downhill (even for replacements of same products!), but the prices are rapidly increasing. A very pricey mistake.